Here at MadEmEl, we perform Dermal Facial Filler treatments from top brands including Juvéderm®, Restylane®, and Revanesse®. These cosmetic injectable fillers use ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, a substance found naturally in the skin, to treat wrinkles, add lost volume, and fight visible signs of aging. Unlike Botox®, facial fillers are primarily intended to treat the lower portion of the face (lips, cheeks, etc.).
Our Facial Filler treatments include:
- Juvéderm® Ultra – provides lip augmentation and treatment of perioral lines around the mouth
- Juvéderm® Ultra Plus – treats wrinkles and folds, especially around the nose and mouth
- Juvéderm® Voluma™ – corrects volume loss to improve the chin profile
- Juvéderm® Vollure™ – treats facial wrinkles and folds, including the nasolabial folds
- Juvéderm® Volbella™ – provides lip augmentation and correction of perioral lines of the lower mouth
- Restylane® – treats fine lines and wrinkles on the face
- Restylane® Defyne – treats deep smile and laugh lines around the mouth
- Restylane® Refyne – treats moderate smile and laugh lines around the mouth
- Restylane® Silk – intended for lip augmentation and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth
- Restylane® Lyft™ – restores volume and vitality to the cheeks, face, and hands
- Restylane® Kysse – improves the texture and coloring of the lips
- Sculptra® Aesthetic – replenishes lost collagen to restore facial volume
- Belotero Balance® – treats lines and wrinkles above and around the lips
- Revanesse® Versa™ – treats facial wrinkles and folds, including the nasolabial folds
How Facial Fillers Work
Facial Filler treatments at MadEmEl are customized based on the unique facial structure and needs of each patient we see. We will begin by performing a facial evaluation to determine which filler treatment will best help the patient achieve the rejuvenated appearance they desire. We will then cleanse the face and apply a topical anesthetic to help numb the treatment area. Once this is finished, one of our experienced, licensed cosmetic injectors will safely inject the filler treatment into the specific treatment areas.
Facial Filler FAQs
Who is a good candidate to undergo Facial Filler treatments?
Facial Filler treatments can help people who experience common signs of facial aging in the mid-to-lower half of their face. Facial Fillers can help provide plumpness to the lips, reduce wrinkles around the mouth and nose (marionette lines), enhance shallow facial contours by adding lost volume, soften facial creases, and more. We always perform a complimentary pre-treatment consultation to confirm that the patient is a good candidate before taking any further steps.
When will I be able to see the results of my Facial Filler treatment?
Although there will be a noticeable difference immediately after the treatment has concluded, it can take up to a week for the final results to settle. They can last for several months (or over a year in some cases) depending on the type of filler used and the person injected. We recommend maintaining healthy facial skin to help accentuate and maintain your results over time.
If you have further questions about Facial Fillers or to schedule a treatment today, please contact MadEmEL Medical Aesthetics for a full examination and complimentary consultation.